BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30, 2011

Well Tommy another long day without you.....Sometimes it gets to be overwhelming....Most of the time I do not know what I am doing.....sometimes I cannot breath.....If only you were here.....

Cactus in the desert


I came across a beautiful poem and I have to post it here....It says things that I want to say to you.....My heart is so sad...I cannot explain the emptiness in it....Its a void that will always be.....Nothing can change....So please help me through....I know the Creator walks with me too...I am so thankful......

Credit to: Echoes from Heaven: Facebook
For my loving husband, Tommy

I see others with their spouse...Maybe its wrong but it makes me mad.....I cannot help...I miss you so....Words cannot express how I need you so.....The tears keep streaming no matter what I do.....Oh how my heart hurts so deep and true.....


Our love is forever


Please walk with me and never leave.....I need your presence every day to see me through......As long as I have the Creator and my Tommy walking with me then I will make it through......I will never be the same but I  will always love you....

Bring peace into my life, Creator 
Your loving wife and kids,

Linda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: