BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Flowers in my Tommy's garden he made just for me

My dearest sweet Tommy,


I long to see your face....I just had to tell you that....I miss you so very much....That will never change....You are the love of my life.....
Tommy the love of my life trying to hide from picture


Well yesterday I had a good day as far as my heart racing....I only had to take one of my heart meds but this morning I got up and heart was racing again....Rate was 120....It is so scary when it happens....But I took my heart med so the racing should stop.....
This was made for me from my husband


I came across some pictures of you when we lived in TN...I am posting some of them today here on your blog....It shows your beautiful garden...and you ..the love of my life...There are some pictures of the kids at Christmas too....
Tommy trying to hide from picture


Well I just wanted to say how very much I love and miss you.......
Tommy's garden


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: