BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


I just wanted to say hello and that I love you so very much....Last night Erik went to a search and rescue meeting with Rodney and he loves it....He is going to join.....On Saturday they are having a training at Shoofly and he is attending....Rodney is so glad that he loves it....


Today is another day of missing you....We love you so very much....In time, I hope everything works out.....I know you are guiding us and that everything will be okay......


Our kids are amazing but of course with them being your kids it does not surprise me....I will always love you and I know you know that....I am still waiting to get in to see the cardiologist....Insurance takes forever to get an approval.....


Well my babes....I am getting off here for now....I love you forever.....


Your loving wife and kids,


Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: