BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I miss you so....


My dear precious husband Tommy,

I miss you so much and I want you here....I don't know what to do with myself...I miss you so very much...I wish you were here. Oh Tommy I love you so much...My heart weeps for you....I know it is never going to get better...Walk with me please everyday and every minute....

Today I have a lot to do. I know you will be with me in every step I take. I had a good writing class yesterday. I am now having guest speakers come that will touch on what they do in their job professions. In case somebody wants to have their hero or heroine be in that job profession...

Yesterday Rodney came from the Sheriff's Office. He is a Sgt and over the search and rescue, including the mounted. He discussed everything and it was truly amazing....I have decided to do a story about mounted search and rescue.....

Well my babes I love you so much.....Forever....

Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: