BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Days are lonely.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,

Days are so lonely without you in them. I sometimes don't know what to do. I know that life would be better if you were here. You made everything so much better. You are my life and always will be. I miss you so much and I sometimes don't know what to do with myself.

I imagine you will come back.....Then it hits me there is no way. The pain rushes through my body again. Just like it all just happened. I long to see you. I know I will someday when it is meant to be. I know I am needed here for our kids and that is what you want and so do I for Shae is only 14 so I need to be here with her and I feel that the Creator will let me be. 

You are my precious love and that will never change. I think of you all the time. I always sit and think when I have to make a decision if it would be what you would do. Then I ask you and you always let me know if I am making the right decision. 

I love you my husband and miss you so much....Forever in my heart....

Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: