BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 26, 2011

Tommy,

Just wanted to say I love you.....We are really getting things packed now.....We only have a couple of days until the move....We cannot wait......The new place will be good for us.....I know you agree.....

Our sunset

The kids are excited about moving....They do not like it where we currently live...But how could they....The missing of you has done it for us here.....But I know you understand that and want us to move from here...We know you will be with us on this journey and you will like it there too.....

We shared good memories there in Payson....you and me.....we were there with your dad and we all loved it.....so I know this is the right thing and you also confirmed that in a dream....
For you, My Tommy

Shae loves it for sure because no more scorpions......I know that made you laugh.....Thank you for the love you gave us and still give to us.....We feel your presence and we know that you love us as we love you....
That will never change......

Love you forever....
Your wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: