BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

Its early morning the time that we would set and talk....We would share the day's tasks and decided what we would have for dinner....The smallest things come back to me....If time could only be redone I would go back in time just to see your face...To hear your laughter...To hear the words "I love you Linda"

Our sunset


I hear the echoes of your words...I know how much you loved me....I loved you and always will.....

Dedicated to my sweet husband, Tommy 


The launch of "Journey to Christmas Creek" started yesterday...It is dedicated to you as all my books going forward will be.....You were and are the shining light of everything I do....You always encouraged me and I will never forget that...Just as I will never forget the love we shared.....The love will last forever.....Until we meet again....then the rejoicing will be so good.....
Our sunset

I share this sunset with you as we always shared them holding hands...Love you 


Your daughter wrote a beautiful essay yesterday......I will post it soon....It is titled: My definition of a Dad....Love the title.......Wait to you hear the essay itself.....Beautiful and the love of a daughter...

Shaelee

Please my dear sweet Tommy.....visit us as much as you can....We love you and miss you more than time will stand.....

Your loving wife and kids,
Linda, Shae, & Erik

1 comments:

rbooth43 said...

He's always with you!