BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 9, 2012

Temps falling today...Snow tonight...


My dear precious husband Tommy,

Temps are suppose to fall today....turning to snow later.....Tomorrow is the Writers Workshop in Scottsdale hope snow is not too bad....The kids are excited about the snow. I am not of course. 

I am waiting for my writing software to get here. I finally bought one...I need it so bad.....It is going to be so much easier to keep up with everything. 

I am very excited about the writers workshops tomorrow at the Scottsdale Library. It is going to be so much fun....I know you will be with me in spirit. You know how much I love writing workshops.....

Well my sweet babes I love you....Forever....

Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: