BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Loving you is easy......


My dear precious husband Tommy,

Loving you is easy....It always was...You showed me a love that I would have never known....You showed me what it was like to be loved unconditionally...I miss you so very much.....

There is never a moment that does not go by that you are not on my mind.... I think of all the things we were suppose to do....I know you understand how I feel....I love you more than anything in the world....The kids and I speak your name all the time.....

What I would give to have you back......Just to talk with you and listen to your laugh....You are the most amazing person I have ever known......You are forever instilled in my heart......

I love you my babes....forever......

Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: