BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Not feeling well....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I am not feeling well today...I miss you so much....My ear still hurts and I just wish it would get better....I need you here to just hold me cause that always made me feel better...


Just to hold your hand would help me so much...I miss you more than anything in the world...There are no words that can ever explain how much my heart hurts....It will be a year since you crossed over in a couple of months...Please be with me when the dates get  here cause I just don't know how to handle it....


Please bring everything into my life that is suppose to be there...I just don't know anymore...People who you think are friends turn out not to be...Please show me the way....


I love you my husband so very much.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: