BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Loving you is easy......


My dear precious husband Tommy,

Loving you is so easy....My heart is filled with so much love for you....You are one of a kind and always will be. I wish you were here with me. I need you so much...There is never a moment I am not thinking of you....

I know you are with me. I feel you in everything I do....I see the little things that you do just to let me know you are there....You will always be with us I know that....

I watch Long Island Medium. I am so thankful I found that show. Theresa tells us that our loved ones are always with us...Will never leave us....I truly believe that. I just hope and pray you approve of the choices I make.....

Well my husband I love you....Forever....

Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: