BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012

Our sunset Tommy.....

My dearest sweet Tommy,


Another day without you and the pain grows deeper every day....I wish I could see your loving face....I pray for you to come and visit me while I am sleeping....I need to see and hear your loving voice.....
We shared our sunsets.....I love you.....


I know that you sit with me and hear me cry your name....I know you hear me whispering if only you could have stayed....You are the most special man I have ever known.....You showed me what unconditional and true love is all about........
Our Sunset....


You gave me your heart as I gave you mine......We are one forever in time....No matter the distance.....no matter what......Our hearts are always and forever one.....
Our love is as beautiful as our sunsets we shared


I know you wait for me and I will be with you one day again.....But know I have to get our daughter raised......We love you more than anything.....Just remember we are one.......
I love you Tommy.....


I love you my Tommy forever.......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: